Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Two constituents--Discovered at the same time, in two different continents.

This morning,I stumbled upon this Twitter thread(#WhoIsBurningBlackChurches). Initially,it disturbed me greatly because it all began on the 23rd of June 15,just a day after my last post.Is this just a case of mere coincidence?

As I sat,after publishing my last post,in front of my computer,a thought started to creep into my head.Is there an 'anti-Pakhangba constituent' within our society?Here,I would like to remind myself that I talked,in my last post, about Poireiton being 'anti-Pakhangba'.

The thought came into my mind ,lingered there some minutes and,then,went away.Then,I carried on with my normal chores of daily grind.

But,after some days,it came back to my mind again.For the last sevreal days now,I have been literally playing hide and seek with the thought.

But,this morning,some sort of eureka moment happened to me.I was reading the Twitter thread.Naturally,many questions came up.Why did the church shooting in South Carolina happen on the 18th of June(my last post)?Now,why did the church burning spree suddenly started just one day after my last post?The questions greatly disturbed me.But,as it was,I moved on to the news of the Indonesian military plane crash,killing more than 140 people.

Indonesia? Something flashed in my mind.It's the only South East Asian nation which brought,some months back,its special operations soldiers to Vairengte military facility in Mizoram,for joint exercise with its Indian counterpart.

Immediately,that forms a pattern spanning two continents.

My mind was stunned by this dramatic quetion--

Does the USA have a constituent within its society which is willing to fight for a system more akin to the Chinese form of governance?

Immediately,the imageries of the 'occupy Wall Street' agitations flashed back in my mind.Those agitations might have been the first manisfestation of this constituent within the US society.

But,now,why should it smeared itself with the taints ofchurch mayhems,which are clearly related with White Supremism?

The answer lies in the rise of the Hindu Spuremism in our part of the world.The constituent within the US wants to highligh to the world ever-louder war drums of the Hindu Supremism and Nazism.Why?It should be easy to note that it would face hard times to make itself grown up into something capable of tilting the scale in its favor,given that it has to work under constant surveilance of super-efficient agencies,like the FBI and NSA.So,it would need all the help from outside.

Would that help be forthcoming depends upon the outcome of the fight against Hindu Supremism and Nazism here in our part of the world.

Now,coming to my point,the stunning discovery of this constituent within the US society have propelled me towards the confirmation of the more or less equally dramatic thought lingering in my mind for the last several days--Yes!We do have the 'anti-Pakhangba constituent' within our society.It's a very vibrant constituent,right at the moment.

I'm super-excited at the discovery of this new and surprising constituent within our own society.From my college days,I've been tormented with these questions--

1)Why should we have such a large numbers of organizations with the same aims and objectives?

2)Why should any promising organization gets itself splitted into several factions so regualrly?

Now,with the discovery of the 'anti-Pakhangba constituent' within our society,these questions which have been tormenting me for such a long time, might be answered so beautifully.

The sizable numbers of the activists and volunteers grow up nurtuerd by this 'anti-Pakhangba constituent'.When they join any organization(be it political,social or whatever) they would silently sabotage any move or program which has the promises to blossom into something useful.Those silent acts of sabotage would grow up into full-scale splits of the parent organization into several factions.

No comments: